Due to COVID-19, we are only allowing clients in the building for pick ups and drop offs. Please call us at 978-415-0401 if you have any questions.
Daycare Policy Changes:
- We are open for full-day daycare but are not offering half-day or hourly daycare at this time
- Morning drop off is 7:30 am-9:30 am and evening pickups are 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
- The “lunch bin” will be inside by the door, so you can place your dog’s meal in the bin with no contact. Please do not use reusable lunchboxes
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer tours of the building to new clients, but you can see our Tour the Facility page for photos
- We have multiple no-contact payment options available – pay online, over the phone, or with your card at drop off.
- For $5/day, you can add on the Photo Package option, which means a few photos of your dog in daycare will be uploaded to their private album in your ProPet account!
Boarding Policy Changes:
- We are accepting one collar, one toy, and one bed OR blanket per boarder
- For weekend drop offs, we will review feeding/medication instructions and take payment over the phone during the week or you may pay online. Please call when you arrive and the receptionist will give you further instructions
- There is no cost for Sunday pickups from 10 am – 12 pm, but for 4 pm – 6 pm pick up, an additional $50 fee will be applied
- If your dog is boarding and it is not peak season, the building will be staffed 6:30 am-7:30 pm. Also, due to lesser demand, there will be a flat rate of $50/night per kennel on Saturday and Sunday (if you have more than one dog, additional dogs will be $80/night)
- Our staff will be on lunch break from 12 pm-1 pm on weekdays. Any voicemails or emails will be responded to in a timely manner after 1 pm
We have implemented the following practices for our clients and staff:
- We have established a new no-contact outdoor drop-off/pick-up procedure
- Clients are required to wear a mask at all times
- Payment is now taken over the phone or online
- All employees have their temperature taken at the start of every shift
- Staff is required to wear masks at all times inside and outside (when distancing isn’t possible) the facility
- High touch areas are sanitized in timely intervals
- Staff has been COVID SMART trained in regards to social distancing and hygiene protocols
- No staff is allowed in the building if they are showing any signs of illness